top of page

What to Bring Checklist 

  • Proof of Identification (Photo ID). For you and your spouse

  •  Social Security Cards for all taxpayers and dependents on tax return. 

  • Last years Federal and State tax return and tax paperwork.

  • A Social Security Benefit Statement (Form SSA-1099) or letter from the Social Security Administration to be used as a substitute Social Security card.

  • Theft PIN if applicable.

  • To minimize your wait time please print the Intake/interview Sheet 

  •  Tax paperwork including items like below if applicable:

    • Wage and earnings statements (Form W-2, W-2G. 1099-R, 1099-Misc)

    • Documentation of cash income.

    • Charitable Contributions made by cash or check 

    • Interest and dividend statements (Form 1099-INT, 1099-DIV).

    • Health Insurance Market Place Statement (Form 1095-A).

    • Tuition Statement (Form 1098-T).

    • Expenses and car business mileage if you are self-employed.

    • Total paid to a daycare provider, including provider’s Tax Identification Number or Social Security Number

    • Amount of estimated taxes paid to Federal or State Government.

  • Last years Federal and State tax return and tax paperwork.

  • Proof of bank routing and account numbers (old or voided check)

  • Letters from IRS (including Identity Theft PIN) if applicable.

bottom of page